L7 112 FA
powered, 2000 watts, 12“/1“, networking technology, MILAN, Ethercon, DSP-Out, Powercon, full range housing with clustering angles, rotatable horn (70° x 50°), M8 rigging points, DuoTilt
- Effective maximum sound pressure level thanks to high-performance loudspeakers, drivers and muscular 2000 watts Pascal Class-D amplifiers
- Ultra-precise coverage of frequency spectrum thanks to minimized distortion and optimized directivity
- state-of-the-art DSP platform with integrated fully parametric 10-band EQ, delay and limiting for uncompromised individual configuration
- Latest networking technology to control the DSP of every LINEAR 7 cabinet from that one central FOH spot.
- Additional DSP-Out that lets you integrate an added non-network-compatible powered cabinet (such as your LINEAR series active subwoofers) into the network and remotely control it with all the parameters of the LINEAR 7 DSP.
- Direct access to easy selectable presets for use as full range cabinet or in a system, even in a non-network setup
- Futureproof Audio-Streaming (Certification for MILAN is in the works)
- High resolution 96 kHz AD/DA converters, FIR-filtering, low latency
- Full range housing for maximum bass output
- User friendly rigging and mounting options