COSMO – THE INTEGRATIVE LINE ARRAY
The C6 mid/high unit is ideally suited for throw ranges up to 30 meters. The enclosure’s 60° horizontal directivity, wide throw pattern and relatively low height make it the perfect choice for venues where the first audience row is close to the stage and speakers are flown below six meters. Its fullrange performance outclasses that of similarly sized models, so it is very well suited for public address applications and venues that cannot accommodate separate subwoofers.
When paired with subwoofers, it is also a great choice of speaker for pop and rock gigs. It requires no adapters and leaves no gaps when combined with C10 and C8 units, so the C6 is also a great option for the bottom section of a mixed array. The COSMO line covers the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FOH system. Better yet, it delivers the sonic goods with fewer components so you get a lot more mileage and gigging time out of each component – certainly far more than with other speaker lines. All COSMO housings share the same footprint, which simplifies storage, streamlines logistics and tames complexity in your warehouse. These line arrays are easier to handle and faster to set up and tear down with fewer people, all of which saves time and money. The same goes for training—rather than three sessions for three systems, once is enough with COSMO. It also makes for a better long-term investment—one system builds on the next and may be extended in small steps. The math adds up with a far lower cost of ownership and far higher return on investment.
- Wide throw pattern and relatively low height make it the perfect choice for venues where the first audience row is close to the stage and speakers are flown below 6 m
- Top-of-the-class fullrange performance, so it is very well suited for public address applications and venues that cannot accommodate separate subwoofers
- Also a great choice for pop and rock gigs when combined with subwoofers
- No adapters needed, so no gaps when combined with C10 and C8 – this makes it the perfect option for the bottom section of a mixed array
- Far fewer components cover all FOH system requirements for most users
- More mileage and gigging time out of each component
- Simplified storage and logistics
- Easier handling, faster to set up and tear down
- Much smaller footprint in the warehouse
- A lot less training – once is enough, rather than three times for three systems
- Better long-term investment – one system builds on the next and may be extended in small steps
- Far lower cost of ownership, far higher return on investment