The COSMO C 10 mid/high line array unit has a narrow horizontal dispersion of 60° and a high sound pressure, which allows for targeted sound distribution with depth. Converting to 80° results in a full-range array with outstandingly high sound pressure and effective sound distribution with depth. In combination with the C 6 and C 8, it covers almost any requirements in the field.
C 10 – Mid/High Unit
The COSMO C 10 has two 10″ neodymium speakers with a horizontal dispersion of 60°. It is therefore ideally suited as a full-range line array for large events with required ranges of 80 meters and more. The narrow horizontal dispersion allows a large throw range with targeted sound distribution. The asymmetrical sound distribution of the C 10 mid/high unit can be modularly adjusted by pairing it with C 6 and C 8 units.
The COSMO C 10 is even more flexible thanks to the option to install the supplied 80° brackets. This allows better control of the horizontal dispersion of a pure C 10 line array without compromising on the useful sound pressure level. It requires no adapters and leaves no gaps when combined with C 6 and C 8 units, making the C 10 ideal as the top section of a mixed line array. All in all, considerably fewer components are needed than before to cover the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FoH system. This extends the operating periods of each component compared to other system families.
The uniform dimensions of the COSMO family simplify both storage and disposition, which has a positive impact on the warehousing in total. The line array is easy to handle, resulting in enormous time savings, as well as reduced training requirements. An existing system can be expanded precisely as needed, all of which means an effective investment protection is ensured. The expansion in small steps creates a much lower initial investment requirement.
- COSMO line array family mid/high unit
- Recommended for ranges of at least 60 meters
- Two 10″ woofers with 2.5″ voice coil
- Two 1.4″ high frequency drivers with 3″ voice coil
- Horizontal dispersion of 60° or 80°
- Flexible horizontal dispersion thanks to mountable 80° brackets
- The narrow horizontal dispersion of 60° allows a large throw range with targeted sound distribution
- Exceptionally high useful sound pressure in full-range operation when combined with the C 10 at 60° and the C 10 at 80°
- Modular, adjustable asymmetrical sound dispersion in combination with the C 8 and C 6
- Adapter-free, so no gaps when combined with the C 8 and C 6
- Ideal as the top section of a large mixed array
- Considerably fewer components cover the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FoH system
- Comparatively more operating time per component
- Simpler storage and simplified disposition, less warehousing in total
- Easier, time-saving handling
- More effective investment protection