COSMO – THE INTEGRATIVE LINE ARRAY
The C10 mid/high unit is perfect for large events with throw ranges beyond 60 meters. This enclosure’s 100° horizontal directivity and tight horizontal pattern provide very well focused long-throw coverage. The modular unit’s asymmetrical coverage pattern may be adjusted by combining it with C6 and C8 mid/high units.
The COSMO C10 mid/high unit generates minimal distortion to deliver exceptionally high useful sound pressure levels unrivalled by its peers. It requires no adapters and leaves no gaps when combined with C6 and C8 units, so the C10 is also a great option for the top section of a mixed array. The COSMO line covers the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FOH system. Better yet, it delivers the sonic goods with fewer components so you get a lot more mileage and gigging time out of each component – certainly far more than with other speaker lines. All COSMO housings share the same footprint, which simplifies storage, streamlines logistics and tames complexity in your warehouse. These line arrays are easier to handle and faster to set up and tear down with fewer people, all of which saves time and money. The same goes for training—rather than three sessions for three systems, once is enough with COSMO. It also makes for a better long-term investment—one system builds on the next and may be extended in small steps. The math adds up with a far lower cost of ownership and far higher return on investment.
- Narrow, tightly focused pattern for accurate longthrow coverage
- Asymmetrical pattern can be extended in a modular way by adding C8 and C6 units
- Minimum distortion, unrivalled in its class, for exceptionally high effective sound pressure levels
- No adapters needed, so no gaps when combined with C8 and C6 – this makes it the perfect option for the top section of a large mixed array
- Far fewer components cover all FOH system requirements for most users
- More mileage and gigging time out of each component
- Simplified storage and logistics
- Easier handling, faster to set up and tear down
- Much smaller footprint in the warehouse
- A lot less training – once is enough, rather than three times for three systems
- Better long-term investment – one system builds on the next and may be extended in small steps
- Far lower cost of ownership, far higher return on investment