CX 15 – Passive multifunctional speaker
The CX 15 is a compact, multifunctional point source with extended bass response. The CX 15 has a very high load capacity, outstandingly low distortion and high efficiency. This results in an extraordinarily high usable sound pressure level, which is achieved by the large 1.4″” high-frequency horn as well as the woofer with an exceptionally resilient 3.5″” voice coil.
Added to this is the extended low-frequency range, making the CX 15 ideal for bass-intensive applications (e.g. as a drumfill) or as an unobtrusive FOH system with a strong bass. Like every CONTOUR X model, it has a very analytical resolution and exemplary fidelity.
The CX 15 easily covers full-range sound applications, close-range sound applications with high SPL requirements, e.g. as an FOH top, frontfill, sidefill or drumfill, and monitoring on large stages. To create symmetrical monitor pairs, the CX 15 is available in both left and right versions.
- Passive multifunctional speaker
- 1x 15″ woofer with 3.5″ voice coil
- 1x 1.4″ high frequency driver with 3″ voice coil
- Maximum SPL of 132 dB
- Flexible multifunctional cabinet made of birch multiplex with PU coating
- Maximum acoustic performance with ultra-precise reproduction of the frequency spectrum and minimized distortion
- Solid birch multiplex construction for years of touring use
- Extremely comprehensive, practice-oriented equipment
- Numerous rigging and mounting options
- Highly integrative system and part of the HK Audio Rental portfolio
- Flexible application possibilities as frontfill, nearfill, sidefill, stage monitor, front PA
- Available as left and right versions
- Made in Germany