CX 12 – The first class workhorse
With the benefit of its dual-purpose housing, the CX 12 can serve as both an FOH and a monitor speaker. This unit‘s hallmarks include extremely high maximum SPL and excellent speech intelligibility. The CX 12‘s high-frequency horn was optimized using the BEM (Boundary Element Method). Its phase response is uniform; its dynamic range astonishingly wide. All this adds up to a high-definition, strikingly transparent audio image with very precise directivity. What‘s more, multiple units are easily clustered. A high-quality PU finish and a front grille with anticorrosive coating provide armor-like protection on the road. The Speakon Pin Assignment switch on the rear panel sets the input signal to 1 +/- or 2 +/-. The CX 12‘s low-profile housing makes it the stage monitor of choice for demanding performers. It comes in left and right versions for symmetrical monitoring arrays. And if you wish set up a powerful two-way active system, we recommend that you pair this enclosure with HK AUDIO CS 118 or CS 218 subwoofers. It achieves the best audio results when paired with a Lab.Gruppen PLM+ power amp with a LAKE controller as well as with a Powersoft X-Series power amp. Applications: Fullrange sound reinforcement, near-field sound reinforcement with high SPL requirements, e.g. as an FOH top unit, front-fill, side-fill or drum-fill top unit and as a monitor on large stages
- Effective maximum sound pressure level while ultra-precise coverage of frequency spectrum and minimal distortion.
- Solid birch multiplex construction for the demands on the road and long-lasting touring
- Including a vast, praxis-oriented equipment
- Many rigging and mounting options
- Highly-integrative system and part of the new HK Audio rental portfolio