CX 12 – Passive multifunctional speaker
The CX 12 is a compact, multifunctional high-power point sound source that guarantees the highest quality results in a wide range of applications.
Outstanding features include the exceptionally high usable sound pressure level and excellent fidelity. The homogeneous phase response, the remarkably wide dynamic range and the BEM (Boundary Element Method)-optimized high-frequency horn form the basis for a strikingly detailed resolution, a very precise dispersion pattern and simple clustering.
For symmetrical monitor arrangements, the CX 12 is available in both left and right cabinet versions. It is suitable for a range of areas of application, from full-range to close-range sound applications with high SPL requirements to applications as an FOH top, frontfill, sidefill or drumfill top, as well as monitoring on large stages.
- Passive multifunctional speaker
- 1x 12″ woofer with 3″ voice coil
- 1x 1.4″ high frequency driver with 3″ voice coil
- Maximum SPL of 131 dB
- Flexible multifunctional cabinet made of birch multiplex with PU coating
- Maximum acoustic performance with ultra-precise reproduction of the frequency spectrum and minimized distortion
- Solid birch multiplex construction for years of touring use
- Extremely comprehensive, practice-oriented equipment
- Numerous rigging and mounting options
- Highly integrative system and part of the HK Audio Rental portfolio
- Flexible application possibilities as frontfill, nearfill, sidefill, stage monitor, front PA
- Available as left and right versions
- Made in Germany