The C SUB CF 118 is the flyable version of the CS 118 subwoofer. The compact, direct radiating 1x 18″ subwoofer is the ideal addition to the COSMO mid/high units in flying applications as well as in combination with the CF-DO Dolly as the basis for a ground-stack setup.
C SUB – CF 118 – Flyable 18″ subwoofer
The compact, direct-radiating, high-performance 1×18″” subwoofer with COSMO’s modular dimensions of 60 cm is the flyable version of the CS 118 subwoofer. Its high efficiency and extremely high power handling capacity provide an extraordinarily large dynamic headroom down to the lowest frequencies. It is ideal for all applications where there is no room for placing bass enclosures and is also suitable for ground-stack setups with COSMO or CONTOUR X components.
Compared to other subwoofers in its power range, there are considerably fewer components covering the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FoH system. This extends the operating periods of each component compared to other system families. For the CF 118 we provide ready-to-use filter sets for Lab.Gruppen PLM+ or Powersoft X power amplifiers. Optimised filter settings make it possible to quickly set up Cardioid or Endfire arrangements, among others.
The uniform dimensions of the COSMO family simplify both storage and disposition, which has a positive impact on the warehousing in total. The simple handling results in enormous time savings, as well as reduced training requirements. An existing system can be expanded precisely as needed, all of which means an even more effective investment protection than usual is ensured. The expansion in small steps creates a much lower investment requirement.
- Compact, direct-radiating, high-performance 1 x 18″ subwoofer
- Flyable version of the CS 118
- Extraordinarily large dynamic headroom down to the lowest frequency ranges
- High efficiency and extremely high power handling capacity
- 4 capped Speakon NL4 connectors with pin assignment switch
- Ideal in combination with Lab.Gruppen PLM+ or Powersoft X-Series, with optimised filter settings to create Cardioid or Endfire arrangements
- For all applications where there is no room for bass placement
- Cabinet made of birch multiplex, PU coated, solid, anti-corrosive, powder-coated steel front grille
- Low-resonance construction and high electronic load capacity
- Ideal addition to the COSMO mid/high units to form a full-range array
- Compliance with the COSMO format facilitates logistics and disposition