The COSMO C 8 mid/high line array unit has a medium horizontal dispersion of 80° and offers optimal full-range properties. In combination with the COSMO C 6 and C 10, it is a great option for a balanced mixed array.
COSMO – C 8 – mid/high line array unit
The COSMO C 8 has two 8″ neodymium speakers with a horizontal dispersion of 80°. It is therefore ideally suited as a full-range line array for medium-sized events with required ranges of 30 meters and more. The medium-wide horizontal dispersion makes the C 8 highly versatile. Its asymmetrical sound distribution can be modularly adjusted by pairing it with C 6 and C 10 units, resulting in an almost perfect sound distribution.
Thanks to minimal distortion and a high sound pressure level, the COSMO delivers impressive results, even beyond its versatile field of application. When paired with subwoofers from the C SUB series, it really shows its strengths for rock and pop gigs. It requires no adapters and leaves no gaps when combined with C 6 and C 10 units, making the C 8 ideal as the center section of a mixed line array. All in all, considerably fewer components are needed than before to cover the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FoH system. This extends the operating periods of each component compared to other system families.
The uniform dimensions of the COSMO family simplify both storage and disposition, which has a positive impact on the warehousing in total. The line array is easy to handle, resulting in enormous time savings, as well as reduced training requirements. An existing system can be expanded precisely as needed, all of which means an effective investment protection is ensured. The expansion in small steps creates a much lower initial investment requirement.
- COSMO line array family mid/high unit
- Recommended for ranges of at least 30 meters
- Two 8″ woofers with 2.5″ voice coil
- 1.4″ high frequency driver with 3″ voice coil
- Horizontal dispersion of 80°
- The medium-wide horizontal dispersion makes the C 8 suitable for a wide range of applications
- Ideal for modern pop and rock events when paired with subwoofers
- Stellar full-range performance
- Modular, adjustable asymmetrical sound dispersion in combination with the C 8 and C 6
- Adapter-free, so no gaps when combined with the C 10 and C 6
- Ideal as the center section of a large mixed array
- Considerably fewer components cover the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FoH system
- Comparatively more operating time per component
- Simpler storage and simplified disposition, less warehousing in total
- Easier, time-saving handling
- More effective investment protection