The COSMO C 6 mid/high line array unit has a wide horizontal dispersion of 100° and a low overall height. This makes the C 6 the perfect choice for rigging at low heights and for ground-stack operation. In combination with the C 10 or C 8, it is ideally suited as the bottom section of a mixed array.
COSMO – C 6 – mid/high line array unit
The wide horizontal dispersion of 100° and the low overall height make the compact C 6 array an ideal solution for very wide audience areas. Thanks to its low weight, the C 6 can meet high acoustic requirements, even with limited load capacity. The wide frequency range makes it perfect for use in pure speech applications without additional subwoofers. Two 6.5″ transducers loaded to an acoustic coupler increase the maximum sound pressure level.
When paired with subwoofers, the C 6 mid/high unit really shows its strengths for rock and pop gigs. It requires no adapters and leaves no gaps when combined with C 10 and C 8 units, making the C 6 ideal as the bottom section of a mixed line array. All in all, considerably fewer components are needed than before to cover the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FoH system. This extends the operating periods of each component compared to other system families.
The uniform dimensions of the COSMO family simplify both storage and disposition, which has a positive impact on the warehousing in total. The line array is easy to handle, resulting in enormous time savings, as well as reduced training requirements. An existing system can be expanded precisely as needed, all of which means an effective investment protection is ensured. The expansion in small steps creates a much lower initial investment requirement.
- COSMO line array family mid/high unit
- Recommended for ranges of up to 30 meters
- Two 6.5″ woofers with 2″ voice coil
- 1.4″ high frequency driver with 3″ voice coil
- Horizontal dispersion of 100°
- The wide dispersion and low overall height make the C 6 a versatile main system
- Meets high acoustic requirements, even with limited load capacity
- Good full-range performance makes it particularly suitable for applications with a focus on speech and where separate subwoofers cannot be accommodated
- Modular, adjustable asymmetrical sound dispersion in combination with the C 10 and C 8
- Adapter-free, so no gaps when combined with the C 10 and C 8
- Ideal as the bottom section of a mixed array
- Considerably fewer components cover the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FoH system
- Comparatively more operating time per component
- Simpler storage and simplified disposition, less warehousing in total
- Easier, time-saving handling
- More effective investment protection